360 Degree Monitoring
360 monitoring is a full fledged monitoring provided to the customer server, application, database and network so as to make sure their business is not halted at any cost. Having a 360 degree monitoring not only efficiently prevents malfunction of any part of the infra or software but provides the user tracking information, performance reports and alerts on different stages as per the need and requirement. The reports, tracking and control is provided to all level employees.
We take care of your server, application, database, software and network so that you can provide better and undisturbed service to your clients.
Prodevans monitoring tools provide decentralized monitoring which is
Thus provides control and information required by all level employees of an organization.
What We Do
Ensure optimal performance of servers running on any OS.
Track performance issues by granular level analysis and tracking of individual processes & services running on each server
Server-specific overviews for key parameters like
- Disk & HD Utilization
- Server Health
- Monitor individual applications with respective application specific important parameters.
- Enhanced End-User experience with direct access to pages and views for specific applications that’s being monitored.
- email applications
- Web Servers
- Application Servers
- Direct view of each database element performance and monitor instances on both virtual and physical servers.
- Light-weight and agent less technique to optimize performance with response-time and transaction based analysis
- Instant detection of database outages, failures, and table corruption
- predictive assay of storage requirements and index performance.
Manage hosts & guests and workloads with automatic discovery
- Host CPUs
Monitor key parameters of Host like CPU CoresMemory, VMs running, etc and VM key parameters like CPU, Memory and Disk Usage
- Tracing of VMs across host servers.
- Supports VMware ESX/ESXi, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix XenServer and Linux KVM.
- Our monitoring tools are integrated with VMware’s native API which includes
- VM Serve
Our tool also supports continuous monitoring of vMotion enabled virtual machines.
Why use Prodevans Monitoring Tool:
Private Customer Portal:
“You see what exactly we see”
We provide visibility via prite port based on Manage-IQ into your IT infrastructure.
Your private dashboard provides your IT team with status of all managed assets across different locations.
Our NOC employs an ever-expanding suite of self-healing scripts to remediate server and network issues rapidly and without human intervention.
Private Customer Portal:
Our monitoring tools provide business-oriented views of the performance of the underlying IT infrastructure.
- Split panel views of services
- Business containers
- Correlation of events
- Logical grouping of devices
- Performance tests
Customizable dashboards can be created to support monitoring of services and infrastructure.
Network Configuration Management:
Our monitoring tools Configuration Management module enables
- Automated backup
- Tracking of changes in network device configurations across the enterprise network.
Real-Time and Historical Reporting:
Our monitoring system retrieves data upon request and generates real-time and historical reports and views based on the actual state of infrastructure.
Session Recording and Auditing
All remote connect activities performed by the NOC engineers are recorded and available for the customer to replay and review for up to one year (standard).
All support activities are documented and tracked in our service desk ticketing system. Events may be created by
- Machine alerts
- PRODEVANS Customer Support portal
Our monitoring tools support thousands of different devices and business applications.
A Heat Map of supported devices is maintained by PRODEVANS and can be provided upon request.