The company is ramping up the Security Operations Center and has a need to extend the L3 incident resolvers team. The person working in the L3 SOC team receives incidents escalated from L2 SOC, gets to manage most complex findings, and works towards remediation of the incidents found.
He/she continuously operates the Security Incident process, driving the resolution of identified issues, as part of the team, bringing the necessary experience and expertise above the existing L2 SOC level.
Roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring and analysis of the alerts generated
- Create tickets based on the alert monitoring
- Regular reporting of incidents
- Vulnerability assessment and closure.
- Implementation of suggestion from VA assessment.
- Implementation of Hardening and Basic hygiene controls
- Regular validation of IDs
- Incident Management and closure
- Support Internal and External Audits
- Patch Compliance thru customer provided tool.
Required Skill set
- Candidates with minimum CEH certificate & relevant experience 5 yrs. plus.
- Vulnerability Assessment experience or understanding
- Penetration Testing experience or understanding
- IT System audits/hardening experience or understanding
- Out of above specified domains, minimum, 2/3 domains experience